CANCELLATION/REFUND/RETURN AND SHIPPING POLICIES
GPA Basics Education Sessions and GPA Certified Coach Training
- For GPA Basics Education Sessions, transfers to another session can be made within 7 days.
- For GPA Certified Coach Training, transfers to another workshop, can be within 14 days prior to the date of the original workshop that the registrant was scheduled to attend.
- Any transfer must be scheduled within 1 year of original certified coach workshop date or education session date.
- Cancellations for both certified coach workshop date and education session must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received up to 14 days prior to the start of a workshop will be charged a $50 fee plus applicable taxes.
- Cancellations received within 2 weeks of the start of the workshop will be subject to a $150 fee plus applicable taxes.
- No refunds will be granted within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Participants who do not cancel their registration and do not attend the workshop are responsible for the full workshop fee, cancellation fee plus applicable taxes.
- Workshop Attendee replacement is permitted, on the understanding that the replacement participant meets GPA workshop eligibility criteria. Depending on the amount of notice given to AGE for notice of replacement, personalized materials may not be available on the day of the workshop.
- Refunds will be calculated as follows: Registration fee less $150 plus applicable taxes.
- In the event of cancellation by AGE Inc., registrations may be transferred to an alternate workshop OR will be refunded in full. We cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by participants associated with the cancellation. Transfer fee is $90 plus applicable taxes.
GPA Manuals and Other Coach Resources
Replacement Coach Manual
Replacement of GPA Certified Coach instruction material
- Activity Learning Packages (ALP) can be ordered via the Coach Intranet.
- GPA Certified Coach Manual replacement must be requested via phone or email. Additional copies are not permitted however, we will honor requests for replacements. Defective manuals will be replaced without charge if reported within a timely manner, however if a manual is being replaced due to damage or usage, the replacement charge and shipping will apply.
Replacement GPA Basics Manual Procedure
Return policy for GPA Basics Participant Manuals and GPA-R Booklets. Returns are permitted providing the following conditions are met:
- Original Sale must have occurred within the prior 3 months.
- GPA manuals must be 4th edition, in resale condition, with certificates and evaluation forms intact and with the equivalent number of GPA lapel pins; 3rd edition manuals are no longer eligible for returns.
- GPA-R booklets must be 3rd edition, in resale condition and in sets of 10 only.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping charges.
- Buyer will be refunded the cost of the materials only and excluding original shipping cost. An administrative restocking fee of $50 plus applicable taxes may apply.
- An email request must be made to AGE stating the total number of manuals being returned and estimated return delivery date.
- Refund will be issued within 15 days of receipt of items received in good condition, refund is payable via the same method used in original order (e.g., VISA/cheque).
Reporting Damaged Materials
- If materials are received in damaged condition, you must report it to the shipper/courier (Purolator) Claims Department immediately upon on receipt and notify AGE by email. Damaged material will only be replaced if materials are determined to be unusable. Report of damaged goods should be made within 2 weeks of receipt.
- AGE reserves the right to request photographic evidence of damage. AGE may request that damaged materials be returned.
Reporting Missing or Incorrect Materials
- Report on missing or incorrect materials is emailed to email@example.com.
- Order cancellation policy - Order cancellations can be processed with no fee if orders are cancelled within 48 hours or prior to shipment preparation.
- Web Terminal Transactions Versapay - A void can only be done for the full transaction amount and must be completed before the credit card company posts the purchase to the credit card owner's account.
- Voided transactions do not show on the customer's statement.
- A return can be processed at any time, for any amount, up to the full purchase value. Use the return option to process a full or partial refund.
- For prepaid transactions, if the request is within 48 hours, the transaction should be cancelled with no penalty. Over 48 hours, it will need to process as a refund and administrative fee would apply.
- If the order has shipped, the receiver must decline the shipment or return at their own expense and then the return policy above applies.
- GPA eLearning registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For instances where there is a double registration or failure to apply a promo code, an applicable refund to the same credit card used at the time of purchase will be granted.